- Become the ultimate version of yourself!
- Improve your body composition, with more muscle and less fat.
- Learn how to move confidently and safely during exercise and in life.
CrossFit is constantly varied, functional movements performed at high intensities. The beautiful thing about CrossFit is that anyone can do it. We require everyone new to CrossFit to participate in a 3-session introductory course to become familiar with our common movements. After that, each session is designed to be equally doable by someone who has never worked out in their life as it is an elite athlete. You do not have to “get in shape” before you start CrossFit. We scale every workout to meet you where you’re at. Each of our daily CrossFit workout is written with 3 levels of programming, for beginner, intermediate, and advanced attendees.
PUMP30 / BURN30 Classes
- Get fit doing something other than CrossFit
- Switch up or supplement your CrossFit training
- Get a great workout is less time
- Challenging for all ability levels
PUMP30 and BURN30 classes are lead by an expert trainer who will guide you through a 30 min workout that is designed to get you results. PUMP30 classes are designed to give you a total body workout that leaves you with solid, lean muscle. BURN30 classes will get your heart rate up and keep it there so you can keep your body fat low and your energy levels high. Classes are scheduled back-to-back so you can come to one or both.
Athletes in the Next Level Program are looking to make a deeper commitment to their training and their training environment. The program itself is based solely off the CrossFit Games Season. Each cycle the program runs through is strategically thought out based on what time of year it is in comparison to the CrossFit Open, Regionals, and Games. No matter what your goals are as an athletes one thing we guarantee you will get out of Next Level is a community of people around you who push you and make you better.
- Proficiency in gymnastics, weightlifting, running, and rowing required
- Classes offered 5 days per week
- Access to extra template work and individualized programming available
The Next Level program is coached and programmed by Andy St. Germain who is a 2x Regional Athlete in the South Regional.
- Individual or semi-individual programming provided
- Choose to focus on Olympic lifting, powerlifting, or a combination
- Access to competition prep, meet coaching, and tips for adapting technique to CrossFit scenarios
Fortitude Barbell Club is designed to help you improve your confidence and ability with the barbell lifts. You can expect to receive instruction in proper technique and movement with a high emphasis placed on flexibility and positioning. Class work is focused on building skill with the Olympic lifts (snatch, clean, and jerk), and laying the foundation of strength and speed necessary to move big weights.
- Enhanced results regardless of your goals (health, performance, or body composition)
- Improved relationship with food
- Increased confidence with nutrition and daily food choices
Healthy Habits is individualized nutrition coaching. You will receive daily check-ins, weekly content, and monthly phone calls to keep you on track and move you toward a healthier, stronger you. We don’t follow strict dietary rules. We find what works best for you and support you in sticking with it. We start with science-based evidence and make adjustments until we get you closer to your goals. Along the way, you’ll see your relationship with food improve and you’ll have more confidence about what it means to eat healthy and how to apply that to everyday life.
- Completely individualized training that is solely focused on your goals and abilities
- Training times set by client and trainer
- Access to full facilities
Personal training is the best way to ensure that you get programming that is specifically designed for your goals and abilities. It provides a higher level of attention and accountability that facilitates a high degree of success. The details of your training are clearly defined between you and your trainer in order to make it the best experience possible.